Sissy Velvet: Master of Androgyny

Meet my favorite model, Mr. Androgyny himself, Sissy Velvet. This sim actually has a partner named Doña Poncha, who you've seen along side Sissy in my Drag Me to Fabulous series. I originally made the pair to go in Bridgeport as a cabaret-esque performance duo. I guess if I were to get Showtime, I could make their story come to life.





Sissy comes with all five outfits custom designed. They're all EA clothing*, so the sim is ready to be placed in your game as is.








I was a little hesitant to release my sim, but I've gotten so many requests for him. He's my pride and joy, so make sure he's happy in your world!


Personality
  • Dare Devil
  • Dramatic
  • Flirty
  • Party Animal
  • Star Quality
Astrological Sign
  • Leo
Custom Sliders (Slider x4 Hack Used)
Custom Content Used
*Everything is base game but the pink open collared shirt. It is from Late Night.
**I have version 1 of this skin installed, which is no longer available. But version 2 is similar.
***Shyne graciously linked me to the mediafire upload of the Dark Storm eyes. However, she still has not officially uploaded them to her site. I think Shyne removed this eye from her site, however her Simplified Doll Eyes are similar.

This sim is packaged without custom hair and skin!

2 comments:

SkyelarMarie said...

Awww..I love him! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have to put him in my game right now :D

Post a Comment